Friday 1 July 2011

The name's Bond...


It must be a sign. On the day I finally get round to putting all my notes on here and making it into a fully fledged blog, ITV is showing From Russia With Love.

This is going to be a blog about food, because it’s what I love. However I live by myself and, most of the time, supper is a tin of sweetcorn in front of a cookery programme (yes, I appreciate the irony). Instead of rising to this challenge and creating a brilliantly informative blog dedicated to the trials and tribulations of cooking from scratch for one person, I have decided to make everything more general. There will be reviews, recipes, cocktails, cookbooks, some streams of consciousness and a little bit of humour*.

Ah, the gypsies are about to fight...


*not guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.